Reserve Your Professional Cleaning Consultation Today
Book Your Professional Cleaning & Checkup Today
- Take care of your oral health
- Have plaque and tartar accumulation removed
- Catch dental problems early on
- Establish a trusting relationship with your dentist
- Encourage healthy oral hygiene habits from a young age.
Dental Cleaning & Checkup For Your Entire Family
While dental experts and advisory boards recommend that children and adults undergo cleanings and checkups every six months, in some cases, patients may require more frequent visits to ensure that their unique oral health needs are being monitored and cared for. We encourage you to get in touch today to develop a cleaning and examination schedule that will work best for you!
Here’s what to expect during a dental cleaning and examination visit:
- Your gums and teeth will be examined for any signs of gum disease, tooth decay, and related issues
- X-rays may be taken to offer an in-depth look at your teeth and gums
- Your teeth will be cleaned, and fluoride may be applied
- Nutrition and diet recommendations may be provided to optimize your oral health condition.
Make your oral health a priority! Call us today to schedule an appointment!